October 16, 2013

scenicdrive11

Built in 1839, the Knox County Courthouse stands in the center of Knoxville. Stephen Douglas once held court there until the county seat was moved to Galesburg in 1873. (Eliana Belkin/TKS)



Bookmark and Share

Samantha Paul
Samantha Paul is a senior double majoring in creative writing and Spanish. She previously served as both a news reporter and a copy editor for TKS. During the summer of 2012, Sam served as press chair of a literacy brigade in El Salvador. She has also interned with both Bloom Magazine and The Galesburg Register-Mail. At Knox, Sam is an organizational editor for Catch magazine.